Saturday, June 11, 2011

Oil Spill for 100?

Hi Ladies and Gents,

Since it’s been extremely hot like 90 and up and it’s important for us Naturalista’s to properly moisturize the hair etc.  Have anyone experienced any oil spills yet? I recently purchased some coconut oil because I’ve heard great reviews about it.  However the day before yesterday oil kept running down my face, on the sides, and in the back non-stop. What is that about?  I was so embarrassed literally and wanted to runaway.  I honestly don’t believe I over oiled my hair and is that even possible to do? Or is it normal in the summer time? Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks so much in advanced!

Update: I also use 17 Essential Oils which is by my favorite YouTuber  blackonyx I usually grease my scalp with this every other day. I like that it has a little applicator because I tend to be messing with some things. haha. I think it promotes hair growth and a healthy scalp. I don't know if she says that or not, but it works for me  when I have protective styles like braids and twists. Another one of my favorite moisturizer is by Oyin Handmade.... more specifically Greg's Juice on hot days like this I spray it in my hair. Then I hop in the shower, and let the steam from the shower soak in my hair. (I do that method in the winter time) In the summer time, I just spray it on my hair and go. Plus it smells really yummy. I have Greg's Juice, Juices and Berries, and Frank Juice. But my favorite is Greg's Juice. I also bought a small spray bottle, I filled half with Greg's Juice and the other with water and I place it in my purse and I spray it on my hair throughout the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment