Thursday, June 30, 2011

New Protective Style

The gr8 think about having a protective style is that you can literally get up and go each morning. I sometimes find that when you don't bother your hair it grows. I grease my hair every other day with my 17 Essential Oils and I also spray my Greg's Juice in my hair too( which is gr8 to use during the summer months) and go. Below I will show you what i use in my hair when I have a protective style in my hair.





I will probably leave this style in my hair for about 2 weeks and then I might untwist them the day before I get them styled again.

What I use in my hair when i  have a protective style.

I love this stuff, just spray and go. esp if  my hair is dry. It really perks my hair right on up. lol

put this is my scalp and massage in every other day. Helps promote healthy strong hair and hair growth

I don't use this brand, but the point is that I put I satin scarf on my head every night
There is also another item that I just recently started using but I can not think of the name of it. I just recently purchased it and it is a daily moisturizer for the hair, that does not leave build up on the hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment