Monday, May 30, 2011

Let me give y'all a quck little intro...

Hello everyone, so a lot of people always ask me questions about my hair,products that I use in my hair or have used in my hair, or just general questions dealing with natural hair.... I will try my hardest to upload tips and advice for maintaining healthy natural hair. Also I will try to give advice that I found useful or helpful. I will also add clips from other naturals talking about their natural journey.Now I am not a professional. These are just tips that were given to me, or I found that have worked on my hair. If you guys have any ideas or would like me to talk about something dealing with natural hair. Please hit me up. I got a feeling this will be fun. I am going to try to post something at least twice a week. But knowing me it might be everyday. SN: I still have my first blog "This is Me: Naturally" But that just discusses my everyday life, goals, and future plans. I will still have that, but this blog will will ONLY talk about natural hair. So if you questions  I will try my hardest to get you answers!

No comments:

Post a Comment