Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Healthy Eating = Healthy Hair

Since healthy hair and skin starts from within, let's encourage each other on eating better foods, not only for luscious hair and glowing skin but for our overall health as well.

My Diet

Here's a list of foods that I try to eat:( Sometimes I slip up)

Whole grains, nuts and seeds
Fruits and vegetables
Soy products
turkey and salmon
2 multiviatmins a day
I eat 6 small portioned out meals a days. I count my calories intake each day.
On a avg. I eat between 1200-1500 calories a day.
I try to drink at least 64oz of water per day And I try to work out at least 3-4 days out of the week
I will try to post if I can remember healthy food tips that I have learned from my personal trainer. 
I hope this post helped! Be blessed and have a gr8 evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment